Friday, August 19, 2011

Fur-Baby Friday!

This was my cat Max on the way to the vet this morning... not a happy kitty...


I told him it was his fault. Yep, he did this to himself... I woke up to find a fly strip, you know those nasty sticky things that trap fruit flies, ON MY COUCH. When I went to bed, it was hanging in the kitchen, doing its' job. Well, Max must have gotten into it because his entire right side was sticky (and his butt too)... this called for a quick bath, which didn't work, and then an emergency trip to the vet's office. Thankfully I have a great vet who worked him in. I'll post photos of his haircut later... he is currently being monitored at the vet's to make sure he didn't eat any pesticide. Yep, definitely his fault... as the vet said this morning - "Curiosity killed the cat" - I definitely have a curious cat on my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment