Friday, March 4, 2011

Her eyes haunt me...


This little cutie's name is Oksana, well, at least that's the name Reece's Rainbow gave to her. I know that I am not in a financial position to be able to adopt her at this point, but if I were, I would run over to Russia and bring her home with me. She is in my daily thoughts and prayers. I pray for her safety in the orphanage, I pray that someone is giving her hugs when she needs them, I pray that she has enough to eat and a warm place to sleep, I pray that she knows happiness, but more importantly, I pray that a family would step forward and claim her. She needs a family, and since it will take at least a year for me to clear up my debt, I don't want her to wait. I want her to know love and joy more than I need to be the one to go get her. Won't you join me in praying for Oksana?

No comments:

Post a Comment