Friday, May 11, 2012

Fur-Baby Friday!

Annabelle is a very adventurous girl. But last weekend she found herself in a tough place. I heard her meowing from the dining room area, and at first I ignored it. Eventually it got a little more fervent and I went to see what the fuss was all about... here's what I found...  
 

  Yep, this little troublemaker was perched atop a bookshelf with no idea how to get down.

Zeke found the situation pretty amusing and seemed to taunt Annabelle a little...
  

Mom, how do I get down?  
  

By the end, she looked pretty amused with herself... 
 


 

Of course, after I grabbed my camera and snapped a few photos, I helped her down, but gosh I love this girl, she makes me laugh every day!

2 comments:

  1. I love your kitties!! And I love your lighter blog design. It's great to look at.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the compliment! I debated on colors, etc for a long time, but my favorite part is the lineup of my 4 fur-babies at the tops of the blog. They look so angelic... Haha! :-)

      Delete