Monday, April 4, 2011

Day One (30 Day Challenge)


Alright, so here's today's part of the blogging challenge..

Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts I am going to link back to my introductory post since it was just written 6 weeks ago... no need to re-write that part! But, here are my interesting facts:

1. I LOVE spicy foods. Seriously, I eat the hottest salsa, order my Thai food as "Thai Spicy" (which usually gets a follow up "are you sure?"), and I add hot sauce to just about anything I can think to. Love it!

2. I am terrified of needles. I have been known to kick the nurse, run from the nurse, hyper-ventilate, and cry... all within the last 5 years. Seriously, I am terrified.

3. My favorite color is yellow. I think this is because it reminds me of the sun and summertime.

4. The last two concerts I have been to are James Taylor and Snoop Dogg. I think this sums up my music interests pretty well... totally eclectic!

5. I totally need to see Australia before I die! Big Barrier Reef - yay!

6. I am slightly obsessed with reality television. I have no idea why, but it makes for some good people-watching!

7. I am a pescetarian, which means the only kind of meat I eat is seafood. Side note: I can usually tell when I am about to get sick because I will crave a Whopper. I usually respond by taking an iron pill, but what a strange thing to crave.

8. My favorite book of the Bible is Ephesians.

9. I am a super fast showerer. I was on swim team when I was younger and got used to showering in a few minutes. I can be in and out in 3 minutes and still get everything done that I need to. My water bill is really low! :-)

10. Tomatoes are my absolute favorite vegetable to eat. I usually have canker sores all over my mouth all summer from the acid, but it is totally worth it.

11. Despite my fear of needles (see #2), I somehow managed to get a tattoo. I have a Michigan "M" on my upper right shoulder blade. Did I mention that I am a UM alum? Love, love, love my Wolverines!

12. I am passionate about animals and get really upset when I hear about animals being abused.

13. I don't know for sure what color my hair really is. I swim too much, and have dyed it blonde and auburn so many times, I just don't know. I like being able to pick out my hair color! haha!

14. I gave up eating out for lent. It has been 27 days and I have 19 to go, not that I am counting. :-)

15. My favorite season is Summer. Gotta love all the sun, being able to swim outside, and not having to bundle up before I leave the house!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment