Friday, July 8, 2011

Fur-Baby Friday!


This little troublemaker is Zeke. He came to live with me when his former owner threw him outside as he was moving. Basically, I went into the main office of my apartment complex one day last Summer/Fall and Zeke was hanging around the office. The apartment managers told me that the maintenance men had found him stuck in a drainage ditch earlier that afternoon. He belonged to a former tenant who threw him outside when he wasn't able to take him with or find him a home. It was 430 on a Friday afternoon and the apartment ladies were going to have to take him to the shelter unless they could find someone to take him at least short term. Well, they found a sucker in me! I still have him, but would be willing to let him go to another home if I found the perfect setting. In the mean time, he is my snuggle-bug, my comedian, and my constant companion. Here he is lounging on top of the fridge watching me clean the kitchen. I love my Zeke-ster!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment