Sunday, November 20, 2011

November Gratitudes - Day 20 (Stephanie)

So, I probably should have done this one earlier, but I just didn't have the time to sort through photos to find a couple of really good ones to post. It's a bad excuse, but it's the only one I got, and it's the truth.

Today, I am grateful for my sister.

She is my best friend, my confidant, and an all around good person. We have definitely gotten closer as we got older, and would do just about anything for each other. We both excel in different areas, so that balances our relationship out, and we learn a lot from each other. There are tons of photos I could have posted, but here are a few of our most recent photos.

Photo taken on Stephanie and Roman's wedding day, May 8, 2010.


Photo taken outside the Michigan Stadium, The Big House, right before we watched Michigan defeat Illinois, 2010.


Photo taken at the Snoop Dogg and 311 concert in 2009. While we loved Snoop Dogg, we did not understand the craziness associated with 311 - haha!


Photo taken at the Needtobreathe concert in Newport in 2010.


Photo taken at Hall's on the River in 2009.


Photo taken outside Applebees in 2008 as we were getting ready to watch the Preakness.


Photo taken at Keeneland in 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment