Tuesday, November 22, 2011

November Gratitudes - Day 22 (Roman)

Today I am grateful for my brother-in-law.

Honestly, I am pretty darn lucky in the brother-in-law department. Roman is a great partner to my sister, and an all-around great guy. He goes with the flow, which is super important given our nutty extended family, he is always willing to help out, and he overlooks my occasional moments of crazy. Yep, I got very lucky when Stephanie married Roman.

Photo taken at the Kentucky Derby in 2008.


Photo taken New Year's Eve 2008-2009.


Booty bumping on Valentine's Day - 2009.


My 30th birthday - 2010 . We just heard the song lyric "save a horse, ride a cowboy" and we are riding a horse!

Photo taken at a UK basketball game in December of 2010.


Photo taken on New Year's Eve 2008-2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment