Sunday, November 6, 2011

November Gratitudes - Day 6 (Christmas tree)

Today I am grateful that it's November, which means I can finally put up my Christmas tree. I know, I know, I really shouldn't do that till after Thanksgiving, but I just can't resist. I love Christmas, and I love my Christmas tree.


I was lucky enough to foster a momma cat, Molly, as she gave birth to two babies, Allie and Oliver. This is Allie right around 6 weeks... she loved to climb the Christmas tree, what a character!


The first year Katie lived with me she knocked the Christmas tree over 3 times. I love this photo because she had just knocked over the tree and looks like she is trying to pass it off as someone else. Max's stare gives it away, though.


This is the Christmas tree at my parent's house. My mom has somewhere around 30 boxes of ornaments, so she swaps them out from year to year, but the tree always looks like home. Do you think this is where I got my love of Christmas?!?


This is one of my favorite ornaments of my mom's. It reminds me of snow and of the magical feeling of Christmas. I can't really explain why.

It's safe to say that my Christmas tree is going up next weekend, and I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment